Anna University Recruitment 2022: Anna University has published the recruitment notification for the Calibration Trainee, Business Manager, Business Liasion Officer, Project Associate, and Professional Assistant I & Peon posts. They have 07 seats for above said posts. B.E/ B.Tech degree containers are capable to apply for the Anna University vacancies. Candidates need to submit their application through the offline mode.
- Organization Name: Anna University
- Job Name: Business Liasion Officer, Calibration Trainee, Business Manager, Project
- Associate, Professional Assistant I & Peon
- No of Vacancies: 07
- Job Location: Chennai (TN)
- Official Website: annauniv.edu
- Apply Mode: Offline
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Recruitment 2022:
Candidate must have completed Home Class 8th/ BE/ B.Tech/ PG Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized board/ university.
The candidate’s age is 30 years.
Total – 06
Selection will be done written test/ interview.
Salary will be paid- Rs. 8000 – Rs. 75000
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.annauniv.edu.
- Find & Click on Recruitment.
- Choose the appropriate notification.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the filled application form.
- Fill out & submit the application form.
Last Date to Submit the Application: 15.11.2022, 16.11.2022 & 25.11.2022
Official Website: annauniv.edu
Official Notification: Pdf-1 | Pdf-2 | Pdf-3
Candidates should apply after reading the official announcement carefully. Since we are not the hiring authority, we do not provide employment. So the candidates can clear their own interests. For more jobs updates stay tuned with govtjobsrecruitment.com.