APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission known as APPSC Vijayawada, has wanted talented candidates for the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) posts. Applicants who like to work around Andhra Pradesh can take this chance. Candidates who have a degree in the Diploma/ Engineering are eligible to apply for this job.
Candidates should attend a written exam for the AMVI posts. The application fee is mentioned below on this page. If you want any details, visit the official website at https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Name of the organization- APPSC
- Post name- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)
- Official website- psc.ap.gov.in
- Apply Mode- online
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidate must have completed a Diploma and Engineering in the relevant department.
For this post, the candidate’s age minimum of 21 years, and the maximum is 36 years
Total – 17
Selection will be done through the written exam.
Salary will be paid- Rs.31,460 – Rs.84,970 Per Month.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- The registered users can log in to the Commission’s Website with a registered OTPR number.
- New candidates kindly fill out the OTPR application carefully to obtain an OTPR ID.
- The applicant has to login into the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password.
- Click> “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the
- Commission’s website
- Candidates make payments for their favorite role.
- Give the required details and click to submit the application.
- Finally, applicants kindly download the application for future reference
Starting date of application- 02.11.2022
Closing date of application- 21.11.2022
Candidates should apply after reading the official announcement carefully. Since we are not the hiring authority, we do not provide employment. So the candidates can clear their own interests. For more jobs updates stay tuned with govtjobsrecruitment.com.