CIPET Recruitment 2022, Apply for Technical Officer, Manager & Other Posts @cipet.gov.in
CIPET Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) is looking for applications from qualified candidates. The CIPET recruitment 2022 notification (Advt. No. CIPET/HO-AI/01/2022) has been salvation on 15.11.2022. They are going to fill up 16 seats for the post of the Manager, Senior Technical Officer & Technical Officer posts. Candidates who searching for the Central Government jobs in Tamilnadu can apply for these CIPET jobs.
The CIPET Chennai recruitment 2022 notification and application form are available at www.cipet.gov.in. Candidates will be selected via a written test with a skill test/ practical test/ interview. Postulants must have experience in a relevant field.
- Organization Name- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
- Advertisement No.- CIPET/ HO-AI/ 01/ 2022
- Job Name- Manager, Senior Technical Officer & Technical Officer
- Official Website- cipet.gov.in
- Apply Mode- email
Eligibility Criteria for CIPET Recruitment 2022:
Candidate must have completed Any degree/ MBA/ PG Diploma/ Postgraduate/ ME/ M.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/ university.
For this post, the candidate’s age minimum of 35 years, and the maximum is 45 years
Total – 16
Selection will be done Written Test/ Skill Test/ Practical Test/ Interview.
Salary will be paid- Rs. 56100 – Rs. 78800 Per Month.
Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website- www.cipet.gov.in.
- Click CIPET Recruitments >> Regular Positions, find & click Recruitment of Supervisory (Non-Technical) Positions.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the form with utmost care.
- Send the filled application form to the prescribed address.
Notification Released Date- 15.11.2022
Last Date to Submit the Application- 30.12.2022
Official Website: cipet.gov.in
Official Notification: Click Here
Candidates should apply after reading the official announcement carefully. Since we are not the hiring authority, we do not provide employment. So the candidates can clear their own interests. For more jobs updates stay tuned with govtjobsrecruitment.com.